Plymouth Professional Business Women Scholarship Application Requirements
Please complete the form and include the following Digital File(s) with your Scholarship Application
1. Cover page with personal data.
2. Summary of extra curriculum activities and community involvements.
3. Answer the Following Questions:
- What are your short- and long-term goals? Explain the importance of your major in today’s society.
- Choose a person or persons you admire and explain why.
- What have you done to prepare for the cost of your education?
4. Two letters of recommendation from different sources (instructor, employer, community leader, etc., must be non-family members).
- Must be female
- Must be a resident of Sheboygan County or daughter of active PBW member
- Must meet one of the following:
- be in the final semester of her high school senior year
- have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
Form and Digital Application Files Must Be Received electronically by March 26, 2021 to Qualify.
- The Professional Business Women’s Scholarship Committee will make the final selection and the awarding of this scholarship.
- The award will be presented to the recipient at our April meeting.
- The check will be made out to the individual and the institution of your choice for the following school semester to be used for furthering education only.
Plymouth Professional Business Women Board
- President – Michelle Manthey
- Vice President – Amanda Kroener
- Secretary – Lisa Gottsacker
- Treasurer – Deb Friederichs
Scholarship Committee Co-Chairs
- Deb Friederichs
- Cindy Munson
Scholarship Application Form * see below for a complete list of required digital files.
plymouth professional business women